BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Create Pdf Report In Code Igniter Download

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Flyff et BadDream
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
validbetsy

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 23:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Create Pdf Report In Code Igniter Download Répondre en citant

Create Pdf Report In Code Igniter Download > bit.ly/2c00CnK

a0a502a091
In this instance we pass along a justification option of center. Below my data array I have created a $colnames array that associates the data elements in the $dbdata array with a column title for the table. Press enter to see results or esc to cancel. I assume that you are at an intermediate level and able to generate the report in HTML form and now only facing problem to convert it into PDF format. That file goes over all the functions and their options in great detail. July 2, 2016 How to generate QR code with codeigniter. June 3, 2015 Tutorials. We have to create a custom helper.

So how to integrate this library with Codeigniter ? Step one : Download MPDF library and extract files in thirdparty directory Step two : Create new pdf.php file in libraries and put this code on it class pdf { function pdf() { $CI = & getinstance(); logmessage('Debug', 'mPDF class is loaded.'); } function load($param=NULL) { includeonce APPPATH.'/thirdparty/mpdf/mpdf.php'; $param = "'','', 0, '', 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0"; return new mPDF($param); } } Step three : Create new controller and put this function on it function printitem() { // load library $this->load->library('pdf'); $pdf = $this->pdf->load(); // retrieve data from model $data['allitemreport'] = $this->itemreport->getitems(); $data['title'] = "items"; iniset('memorylimit', '256M'); // boost the memory limit if it's low Wink $html = $this->load->view('itemreport/plistitem', $data, true); // render the view into HTML $pdf->WriteHTML($html); // write the HTML into the PDF $output = 'itemreport' . 5- MPDF Support external TTF fonts ,just choose your favorite font and it will deal with 6- MPDF has well organize and clear documentation, user guide have many examples for every single code. In the above code I create an array of data called $dbdata. Chris Monnat in Programming August 1, 2008 Generating PDF files using CodeIgniter PDF files rock! Some of the programs used to view them could use some work, but the file format itself is real handy. $pdf->SetFont('dejavusans', '', 14, '', true); // Add a page // This method has several options, check the source code documentation for more information. You do have to make a minor modification to the class.ezpdf.php file so that it will work properly within CI. Try searching for similar questions Browse our recent questions Browse our popular tags If you feel something is missing that should be here, contact us.

cara mengubah file ms word 2010 ke pdf downloadbeatles recording sessions pdf downloadtypes of gears pdf downloaddownload pdf from ibooks to pcimportance of primary education in india pdf downloadfree converter pdf to excel download full versionprimate behavioral ecology pdf downloadoperating system book galvin pdf downloadel gran teatro del mundo pdf downloadnaguib mahfouz midaq alley pdf download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 25 Aoû - 23:43 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Flyff et BadDream Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a