BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Low identity value inserted

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 12:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Low identity value inserted Répondre en citant

I have a table that has an identity on it. There are many people and apps that hit this table. the value increments as normal most of the time, but every now and then, we get a low value, as if someone uses and identity insert or reseeds it and it causes issues. So, I'm trying to find out the user that may be doing it. I set up a trigger (this is a non-prod env) to log if a new value is used lower than the max value and it logs to a staging type table. I got a hit and asked the user what they were doing. they just did a manual insert of a couple of rows, no reseed or identity insert. a record was inserted normally and then a day later, this user inserted a record with the low value, so this doesn't tell me he did it, but rather that something happened from the last insert until his insert. 

Thanks 
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References https://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/1861606/low-identity-value-inserted 

video animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 23 Oct - 12:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a