BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Constricting Snakes Action Alert: USARK

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 12:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Constricting Snakes Action Alert: USARK Répondre en citant

Anti-pet groups are pushing to have the 5 remaining species of snakes (Boa constrictor, Reticulated python, DeSchauensee’s anaconda, Green anaconda and Beni anaconda) listed as injurious under the Lacey Act - in essence banning all importation and interstate commerce. The time to fight for your rights is now. A letter (at bottom of the page) is circulating from Florida Congressman Vern Buchanan asking the Secretary of the Interior to complete the rule and list the five remaining snake species. Take less than 5 minutes and complete the Action Alert below to contact your federal Representative and then share it with as many people as possible.

Thanks
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References   http://www.reptileboards.com/threads/constricting-snakes-action-alert-usark.65880/

B2B Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 24 Oct - 12:52 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a