BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

"Check your network connection" error message

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 14:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: "Check your network connection" error message Répondre en citant

Hello,

I've downloaded the most recent version of the Sonos Mac Controller from the Sonos.com site.

The Mac App will only display Favorites and songs loaded into the queue from my iPhone. Trying to select any service (Tunein, Apple Music, Pandora, etc) doesn't work and it says I'm not connected to the network.

However, I can start and stop musich in the queue and see and start playing items that in my Sonos Favorites category (that were added from my iPhone).

I went to Preferences > Services and selected Apple Music. I then selected my account and clicked Reauthorize Account to see if that would help. At that point, I get the following dialog box.

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
en.community.sonos.com/controllers-software-228995/check-your-network-connection-error-message-6773980

animation videos

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Nov - 14:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a