BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Spawn Trees ? Changed after release but how it works ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Spawn Trees ? Changed after release but how it works ? Répondre en citant

Hi,
I wanted to know if you understood the new system for the spwn of the trees. We moved to a location without trees and moved few varities of trees nearby. And it seems there are more and more and smotimes they disappear ?

During beta time we had to replant the tree to down our bad actions score. Now it seems that system of bad actions has been upragded, and it's better. But can someone explain me what happen to the trees ? Now sometimes we see trees falling after some time even if no one chopped them ?

It also seems more I use trees nearby my home more that kind of trees appear ?

Do someone knows about the new growing and spawning syustem of trees.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://steamcommy.com/ap1800/ons/10/182971952

3D Promotional Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:18 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a