BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The Jarldom of Danelaw!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: The Jarldom of Danelaw! Répondre en citant

Hi,
Danelaw welcomes you, come forth and hear, for there is a place amongst the chosen, the wise and the brave if you do.

Danelaw is the next great life is feudal MMO clan, Founded by two experience players of YO coming armed with an encyclopaedic knowledge of game mechanics and an unhealthy obsession with Feudal history, law and economics we intend to create a very real and rewarding experience for our members.

There shall be no slaves! each man may etch out a living as he pleases. It is in the interest however of each man to work in cooperation to achieve our goals and the great pioneers and innovators of the realm will be met with Just reward and title.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/the-jarldof-aw-t24/

Startup Explainer Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 5 Déc - 09:20 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a