BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I was flying towards space, then was pulled back down

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> BadDream
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: I was flying towards space, then was pulled back down Répondre en citant

Recalling what I can from this dream. Ive been trying to train myself to fly in my dreams because the feeling is something that words almost can't explain. In this particular dream I was flying upward then felt myself being pulled down. I resisted and flew back up, then was pulled down again, I broke free and flew for the depths of space. When I was suddenly pulled back down with much more force. I felt myself nearing the ground and instead of being scared and waking up, I let the fall happen. Instead of slamming to a stop on the ground, I went through the ground and then saw what felt like different floors of a building, but it looked more like flipping through channels at a fast rate. Seeing different images and a black line between each image. In an instant switch of places I was flying again over the world or a world. I saw beautiful lakes and mountains as I slowly drifted towards the outside of the world and that's when I woke up. During these flights there was always a small bird either flying ahead of me or at times flying behind me, like it couldn't keep up. This is the most exploring I've done in a flying dream and I'm just curious if anyone has any theories on it. I also keep a dream journal now, so that it will hopefully help me have more consecutive flying dreams.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.dredictionary.org/fm/?minglefon=viewtopic&t=2611

3d product video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> BadDream Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a