BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Visual Effects and Building placement

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Visual Effects and Building placement Répondre en citant

I bought this game as it appeared to have added value and added extras. I was hoping that Life was Feudal: Forest Village would be a lot of parts of it. missing from banished. (Yes I know the game is not Banished nor is it anything to do with Banished or the studio which created banished.)

The ever changing foundation sizes, just why? Yes if you hold the size is not enough but that means I'm holding the shift key down 90% of the time while placing buildings or decorations. Now, you can think about it, but it's just something you can think about. If you want to change the way you work, then you should be in the same position.

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://lifeisfeudal.crum/visual-effects-and-building-placement-t24007/#p104…

graphic animations

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 7 Déc - 13:04 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Vie dans la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a