BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How to mince the meat in ch 5?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Event de Badream
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: How to mince the meat in ch 5? Répondre en citant

So I've followed the instructions to get the Dirty Cursor Achievement and I got seriously stuck in ch 5. It's the point where you should chew the food for the old guy. I have the food, and the objective, but no means to complete it. What do I do ?! I've followed the Dirty Cursor guide and done the GOOD choices outside of it.

There will be a spider that will bite the food for you.
In order to find the bathroom key, you need the mouse trap next to the doctor`s office. You take it and put it in the mouse hole near the computer desk. After you come back to the screen you see a dead mouse and you can pick up the key from the hole.

Please Help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://steamcommuty.com/ap538070/discsions/0/14708897552202436/

Hotel Management Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 11 Déc - 07:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Event de Badream Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a