BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Help with toy ideas for 18 month old with possible delayed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Help with toy ideas for 18 month old with possible delayed Répondre en citant

As part of her routine investigations into delayed development they discovered that she has DDH and is now in hip spica from her rib cage to her bilateral ankles and unable to play seated on the floor. I am struggling greatly to find Christmas present ideas for her due to this. As she is unable to sit on the floor I need to find some gifts that can be placed on her table for her to play with but I am struggling so much as she has very little interest in toys and I'm finding that toys for her age group are more advanced that what she is if that makes sense. I am really in a tizz about what to get her as at the minute it looks her elder sister is getting all the good presents. Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.mums.com/coffeehousvice-support-40/special-needs-disaties-support-502/7871-help-toy-ideas-18-mth-old-psible-dayed-
development.html

Email Marketing Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Déc - 13:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Conseil /aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a