BadDream Index du Forum
BadDream Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[Youtube Horror Series] Project One Bad Dream

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Event de Badream
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: [Youtube Horror Series] Project One Bad Dream Répondre en citant

Hi,

Those of us who enjoyed Marble Hornets and Everyman Hybrid and similar series might be interest in this new series that's just recently started last week. I don't recognize the people involved and haven't been hanging out on the Fear Mythos forums lately but the premise leads me to believe the threat is what's known to Fear Mythos creators and fans as "The Grotesque". An entity that influences it's victims dreams causing horrific nightmares and eventually trapping it's victims in an unending nightmare filled coma state. 

As far as the series goes the acting feels natural to me and the camera work is good. We see what they should be shooting, not their shoes, and the camera's are held properly steady not whipped around rapidly causing motion sickness like I've seen in a lot of vlogs. Unlike Marble Hornets successor Clear Lakes 44 three videos in we've already got a coherent plot and know who the characters are and what they're trying to do. I think it's off to a promising start and hope others here find it as interesting as I do.

Like one of the commentators on their first video I don't actually recall having subscribed to the channel. I assume what happened is that when I was frequently visiting the Fear Mythos forums they told everyone that they were planning something and I subscribed before they had content and then forgot about it.

For More Details

B2B Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 1 Fév - 10:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    BadDream Index du Forum -> BadDream -> Event de Badream Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
T h è m e _ r é a l i s é _ p a r _ la _ g u i l d e _ M i t s u g a